1. Suppose that the universe is , and that
List the elements of the following sets.
2. List all the subsets of .
3. Draw Venn diagrams for the following sets. Shade the part of the diagram corresponding to the set.
4. Draw Venn diagrams which illustrate the following sets.
5. Let A, B, and C be sets. Prove the following statement using the definitions of union, intersection, and complement and the rules of logic. Justify each step.
Let us train our minds to desire what the situation demands. - Seneca
Bruce Ikenaga's Home Page
Copyright 2017 by Bruce Ikenaga