Millersville University, Faculty Senate
Faculty Senate Minutes
March 7, 2000
Possible Budget Projections
for an Honors College
* Most budget areas are scalable depending on
donor availability and interest. Anticipated donor categories would include but
not be limited to: Cultural & Professional Enrichment; Scholarships; and
Student Research Grants.
- Half time release for academic year.
- Three quarter time release for academic year.
- One quarter time release for academic year.
- Half time (including benefits).
- Full time (including benefits).
- Includes student hours, cultural activities, office
supplies and professional memberships.
- 2 courses per semester allotted to UHC, 4 per academic
year. Since departments now have difficulty releasing faculty to teach honors
courses, 2 courses per semester are allotted to the University Honors Program.
- 4 courses per semester allotted to UHC; 8 per academic
- 8 courses per semester allotted to UHC; 16 per
- Approximately $1000 allocated to each of 5
Return to Faculty Senate Home
Return to MU Home Page