Millersville University, Faculty Senate
Faculty Senate Minutes
March 1, 2005
Faculty Emeritus Statement for the Council of Trustees
|Name of Faculty Member:
||Dr. Clifton W. Price
|Number of Service Years:
- Dr. Clifton W. Price has conscientiously and effectively discharged his
teaching duties while maintaining high standards.
- Dr. Clifton W. Price has efficiently developed and expanded the Physics
Department's astronomy course offerings and has supervised numerous student
- Dr. Clifton W. Price has ably coordinated the Physics Department's Harlow
Shapely Visiting Lectureship and has efficiently organized the School of Science
and Mathematics Annual Brossman Science Lectureship activities.
- Dr. Clifton W. Price has willingly served as the chair of several
departmental committees, in particular, the Physics Department's Evaluation
Committee for four years.
- Dr. Clifton W. Price has competently represented the Physics Department in
the Faculty Senate and has pleasantly entertained his colleagues with his regular
witty comments on the Senate's sessions and the accompanying gastronomical and
oenological tips and advises.
Statement of Support:
The Department of Physics unanimously recommends that Dr. Clifton W. Price be
granted the honorary title of Professor of Physics Emeritus.
Return to Faculty Senate Home
Return to MU Home Page